Walt Disney Television Producer/Editor (ABC News Live) in New York, New York
ABC News Live is looking for a Producer/Editor.
The Producer/Editor will be responsible for delivering high quality video package to the ABC News Live Channel. The Producer/Editor needs to be an advanced video editor with equally advanced speed and knowledge of current events. This role must have a knowledge of non-linear editing platforms, effect editing tools, file formats, codecs, FTPs, and broadcast operations and the ability to turn around video quickly in a news environment. Candidate must be resourceful when looking for images and video, stay up to date on what’s happening in the news, and the ability to write short VO’s for the headlines. A strong understanding of the digital landscape and evolving technologies is preferred.
• Advanced Video editing
• Advanced Effect editing
• Advanced Video Design
• Identify emerging technologies to add to post-production workflow
• React quickly to news events to provide accurate and timely digital video experiences
• Effective communication skills to work across numerous department to create the best possible video product
Basic Qualifications :
• Proficient w/AVID (or similar non-linear editing platform)
• Proficient with After Effects (or similar effects editing platform)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Track record demonstrating initiative and drive
• Photoshop (or similar photo editing platform)
• Content Management Systems
• Content Delivery Networks
• Digital Video Workflow Solutions
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Job ID: 688917BR
Location: New York,New York
Job Posting Company: Media Networks
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.